- In Formula student\car_ephyse.ini change the damper clicks from 5 to 1 to make the damper-clicks symmetric susp0.damper. damper_rebound_set=1
- in: Cruden\Panthera\data\cars\formula_student\ephyse_net\v0\CrudenSimulinkVehicleModel.mdl Cruden\Panthera\data\cars\formula_student\ephyse_net\v0\vehicleLib.mdl changed the suspension hard-point from 246 mm to 266 mm. The first suspension geometry was prone to (numerical) collapse under heavy braking.
- A tool called rtdReader.m to import Cruden proprietary RTD files into MATLAB has been added in the Simulink vehicle model folder: Cruden\Panthera\data\cars\formula_student\ephyse_net\v0
- The presence of Cruden\Panthera\data\cars\formula_student\ephyse_net\v0\carparameters.h adds a mask to the carparameters S-function revealing all variable names as port labels of the function block.
- The shortcut in Cruden\Panthera to Cruden\Panthera\SessionManagerLite\SessionManagerLite.exe was removed because it has hard-coded properties instead of referring to the installation directory.
- Bugfix: the reflection map erroneously showed the car interior. - Bugfix: the driver car was visible in the rear mirrors. - Bugfix: all car models are shown when panthera is paused. - Minor graphical tweaks in the cars.
Last Edit: Jun 27, 2016 12:18:15 GMT 1 by rvangaal
I've just checked once more, and for me everything seems to be working fine. When you enter your email address you should get a link to a small survey, and after completion you can download the newest version of Panthera Free. Can you try one more time if it works now?
If it's still not working, send me a pm and I will make sure you get the newest version.